Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie
On the off chance that you like sweet for breakfast, this will hit you in all the correct spots. Sneaking in the greens is a secure and nobody will take note!
Planning Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10 min
Fixings (Serves 1)
- 1 glass water or almond drain or water (include additionally depending craved thickness)
- 2 expansive modest bunches of new spinach (or whatever greens you have close by)
- 1 crisp or solidified banana
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 glass solidified fruits
- 1/2 ready avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla concentrate
- 1-2 tablespoons crude cacao powder
- 3-4 ice shapes (discretionary)
Protein powder of decision (discretionary; my fave brands are Orgain or Vega One)
Overcome the world.