- 1/2 glass spread liquefied
- 1/2 glass graham wafer scraps
- 2 glasses chestnut sugar
- 2/3 glass salted spread (mellowed)
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 glass flour
- 2 1/4 tsp heating powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 glass semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 glass small marshmallows
- *Place on top of mixture before baking:*
- 1 Milk Chocolate Candy Bar (broken into pieces)
- 1 Graham Cracker (broken into pieces)
- 1/2 glass marshmallows
1. Pre-warm broiler to 325 degrees.
2. Join liquefied spread and graham saltine morsels into a little bowl with a fork. At that point line a 13×9 with thwart and press down hull. Put aside.
3. Cream margarine and sugar in a huge bowl. Include eggs and vanilla and mix until consolidated. Blend the preparing powder and salt with 1 measure of flour. Fill the spread blend and mix in whatever is left of the flour. Overlap in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
4. Squeeze batter into dish with a spatula flour staring you in the face. The batter goes ideal on top of the hull. At that point include the piece of candy, graham wafer and marshmallows on top. Heat for 30-35 minutes or until softly cooked. Stove temps will change. Test with a tooth pick. The batter ought to be delicate in the inside.
5. Permit bars to cool and after that appreciate with a scoop of frozen yogurt or chilly glass of drain!