SPREAD 1 TEASPOON OF MAYONNAISE ON YOUR SKIN-WHAT IT DOES JUST MAY IMPRESS YOU
Dry skin appears due to sun exposure, natural aging, and even your diet. The over-the-counter creams can cause even greater issues, especially for those who have a sensitive skin.
- Mayonnaise – it is rich in eggs and oils and its natural hydrating properties will help you preserve the moisture in your dry skin cells. You will need 1 tbsp. of it applied on the skin and letting it act for 10 minutes so that the skin can become smooth and soft.
- Aloe Vera – it soothes damaged and dry skin due to the antifungal and antiseptic properties which repair the damaged skin and coat it with a thick gel which provides protection.
- Oatmeal – it works as a gentle exfoliate. The buildup of dead skin cells on the skin block it from getting the proper moisture, thus you should better try this mixture of couple of tablespoons of oatmeal and some water to make a paste. Rub it on your skin to remove dead skin cells.
- Honey – it will clean the skin of harmful bacteria and will also provide soothing properties and repair the damaged skin. It works great like a moisturizer, thus apply it raw on the affected spot and let it act for 5-10 minutes. Finally, wash it off.
- Yogurt – it provides anti-inflammatory properties which relieve dry sin. The lactic acid works to remove germs and bacteria from the dry skin. Cover your face, feet, and hands with yogurt and let it stay for 10 minutes. Then wash it off.
- Milk – it is a great source for nourishing your skin as it possesses anti-inflammatory properties which can soothe itchy and dry skin. Dab a washcloth in the milk and blot it on your skin. Let it act for 5 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Coconut oil – it works gently to moisturize the skin as it contains fatty acids. Apply it on your skin, letting it settle overnight. In the morning you can wash it off. Your skin will be soft and smooth.
- Avocado – it contains vitamins and fatty acids which replenish the skin. Vitamin A, especially, helps in restoring the skin, keeping it silky smooth. Crush up the fruit and apply it on the skin and let it act for 5-10 minutes. Use the treatment on daily basis.
- Water – drinking water can help with severely dry skin. But this method should not be substituted for applying a good moisturizer.
- Shortening – slathering your skin in shortening and covering it during the night will moisturize your skin. Soak in a warm bath until you are pruned. Cover your skin with socks and pajamas in order to reduce the mess in your bed.
Dry skin appears due to sun exposure, natural aging, and even your diet. The over-the-counter creams can cause even greater issues, especially for those who have a sensitive skin. Mayonnaise – it is rich in eggs and oils and its natural hydrating properties will help you preserve the moisture in your...firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorNatural Solution